The Harris Bipod Adapter is an easy mounting platform for MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver style rails which include a stationary standard swivel stud, a counter sunk locking cross bolt that helps eliminate the possibility of snags, a clamping sidebar that is recessed into the overall body of the adapter to provide a smooth overall appearance, and solid clamping engagement, even on undersized or worn dovetails. Most importantly, it makes full surface contact with the Harris Bipod interface which assures a tight fit.
- It incorporates a counter sunk, locking cross bolt that helps eliminate the possibility of snags
- Clamping side bar is recessed into the overall body of the adapter to provide a smooth overall appearance
- Solid clamping engagement even on undersize or worn dovetail rails
- Adapter makes full surface contact with the Harris bipod interface which assures a tight fit
- It utilizes a standard swivel stud interface that is locked in a stationary position
- Easy to install adapter is very lightweight
- All edges have been de-burred for the shooters' safety
- All steel parts are manganese phosphate matte black per mil-spec
- Material: Solid Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized in a Matte Black
- Length: 2 1/4"
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov