GG&G Remington 870 Looped Ambi Single Point Sling Attachment 1380
Item Code: 1380
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
GG&G Remington 870 is used as a Remington Single Point Looped Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- Installs easily with common hand tools
- 870 rear sling attachment accommodates slings with MASH hooks and HK style snap hooks
- Single loop model designed for right handed shooters. When installed properly the loop is on the non ejection port side of weapon
- Remington rear sling attachment can be used as a single point sling or a dual point sling attachment
- All edges are dehorned and smoothed for shooter's safety
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat Anodized Matte Black
- Weight: 1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.