The GG&G Bolt On Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block is a top of the line, easy-to-install, flip up front sight gas block system. The Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block is secured in place by a Tri-Point clamping system guaranteeing consistent accuracy and trouble free operation in all tactical environments.
- Designed and manufactured for rugged use
- Equipped with a spring loaded, positive wedge lock locking system that keeps the front sight in the locked, upright position
- As a method of standardization the M16A2 square front post is used, which is fully adjustable for elevation zero
- The clamp on front sight locking system is designed to be operated with the off-hand so that the fire control hand does not need to be removed from the weapons fire control system to deploy or lower the sight
- The sight will accept A1, A2 and most tritium front sight posts
- Serrated protective ears aid in raising and lowering the sight stem
- The flip up front sight gas block system incorporates a sculpted finger groove design that is ergonomic and quickly deployable
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety
- It comes equipped with a standard 1-1/4", ambidextrous sling swivel that attaches to the side of the gas block
- There is an optional ambidextrous 1-1/2" long mil-std-1913 dovetail rail for mounting flashlights, lam's and other accessories onto the gas block base
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate Mil-Spec Matte Black
- Weight: 7 oz.
GG&G Bolt On Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block System
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov