GG&G Spring Actuated Flip Up Sights for Dovetails 1281-GG
Item Code: 1281-GG
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
GG&G offers two different Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight models. One is manufactured to be installed on a tactical forearm that is at the same height as a Mil-Spec flattop upper receiver. The other is for the shooter using railed or dovetailed gas blocks that are lower than Mil-Spec flattop upper receivers. The Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetailed Gas Blocks in this package is the one to use for that setup. It provides the same command front sight height as that of a back up iron sight when it is mounted to the flattop receiver.
- The GG&G Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight is easy-to-install
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism
- Manufactured specifically for dovetailed gas blocks that are lower than a Mil-Spec flat top upper receiver
- It provides the same command front sight height as that of a back up iron sight when it is mounted to the flattop receiver
- Provides "True Center" co-witness with most red dot optics
- With a simple push of the actuator button, the sight can be deployed for fast target acquisition
- The sight locks securely in both the upright and down positions to aid in preventing the accidental raising or lowering of the sight in tactical positions
- The easily accessible actuator button, allows operation with the left hand, leaving the right hand in the proper position for fire control
- The Spring Actuated Front Sight is compatible with all four GG&G Rear Flip Up Sights
- This Sight comes with a standard A2 front sight post and is adjustable for elevation. Compatible with A1, A2 and most Tritium front posts
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooters safety
- The finish provides a corrosion and abrasion resistant finish
- Material: 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.15 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.