The EOTech Accucam Quick Detach Mount is a primary optic with the capability to be quickly attached and detached from a weapon system, while still maintaining "on target" repeatability, provides a degree of tactical flexibility highly valued in urban combat. The rugged EOTech holographic sights are excellent choices for a "red dot" optic. However unless you are using the accucam QD locking lever system, adding some type of quick detach mechanism means mounting the sight on top of some other mounting platform that raised the EOTech at least another 1/2" above the bore, adversely affecting cheek weld.
- Easily installed in less that 10 minutes
- Mounts directly to the factory protective hood and interfaces with the scope's mounting sidebar
- Accucam QD mechanism allows the end user to quickly switch between optics and still maintain 1/2 MOA repeatability.
- Unique finger loop design of the locking lever is virtually snag proof and is fast and easy to operate-even with a gloved hand
- Accucam QD system is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rails
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety
- Accucam locking lever system is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel and manganese phosphated matte black to Mil-Spec
- It replaces the existing screw and thumbnut mounting system, it does not add any height to the optic and maintains an absolute co-witness with back up iron sights
- U.S. and U.K. military adopted, NSN # 1240 99 696 3341
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphated Matte Black
- Weight: 2 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov