GG&G Remington 870 is used as a Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- Compact and easy to install
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use
- Remington 870 rear sling attachment mounts just behind the receiver
- Provides the preferred rear side sling mounting position for 1-1/4" slings
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooters safety
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight 1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov