The sling attachment systems permit the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "slice the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right or left side, without "telegraphing" the operator's presence. GG&G manufactures the Receiver End Plate Sling Adapter for this purpose. With this innovative accessory the operator can now attach the sling directly behind the receiver, in front of the collapsible buttstock. A significant advantage of this set up is that expanding or collapsing the buttstock does not affect the sling length.
- Surfaces are de-burred for the operators' safety
- Adapters can be easily installed by the operator with the proper tool
- REP Sling Adapters are available in right hand, left hand or ambidextrous versions
- Big advantage of this set up is that expanding or collapsing the buttstock does not affect the sling length or functionality
- Series of Sling Adapters can also be used to attach a two point sling in conjunction with a front sling swivel
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Phosphated Matte Black
- Weight: 1.1 oz.