The Galco Fastrax Pac Waistpack was designed to blend in with casual clothing while discreetly carrying a concealed handgun.
The FasTrax has a highly innovative combination of a pivoting holster component and an external activation cord. This allows you to unzip the pack and get your firearm into action with incomparable speed relative to old waist pack designs. Gone are the days of having to fumble through your fanny pack to draw your weapon.
To maximize user comfort, the FasTrax has Galco's Comfort Cloth back panel, a breathable and soft performance mesh that keeps the pack comfortable against your body even when worn all day long.
The FasTrax has an adjustable elasticized waist strap to fit waists up to 50" and has a buckle for quick on-off capability. The front of the waistpack is made from neoprene and has a zippered pocket for carrying your other EDC items, like a wallet, your keys, flashlight, or phone, and a pass-through device on the front of the pocket allows for the passage of headphones.
Lastly, the FasTrax is able to fit a wide range of handguns, from the Ruger LCP to the Glock 43X to small-frame revolvers. It will fit just about any compact or subcompact pistol or revolver. (See below for confirmed list of compatible firearms.)
- Neoprene front face
- Ballistic nylon body
- Comfort Cloth backing
- Adjustable to fit multiple guns
- Front pocket for other EDC items
- Adjustable waist strap (up to 50")
- Pivoting holster with activation cord
- Bersa: BP9CC
- Charter Arms: Bulldog Pug .44 2 1/2", Undercover 2"
- Colt: 3" 1911s, Agent Revolver, Cobra 2", Detective Special 2", Mustang, Pony
- Diamondback: DB380, DB9
- Glock: 26, 27, 33, 42, 43, 43X
- Kahr: CW45, P45, PM45
- Kimber: 3" 1911s, Micro .380, Micro 9
- Para Ordnance: 3" 1911s (with single stack magazines)
- Remington: RM380
- Ruger: EC9S, LC9, LCP, LCP II, LCR 2", Security 9 Compact, SP101 2 1/4"
- S&W: 2" - 2 1/4" J Frame Revolvers, M&P Shield .45, M&P Shield 9/40 3"
- Springfield: 3" 1911s
- Taurus: 605 2", 85 2", 85 Titanium 2", 85CH 2"
- Walther PPK, PPKS