This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The First Tactical Men's V2 Tactical Short Sleeve Shirts represent years of research, development, and user input to provide a best in class, performance driven shirt to handle any situation. Inset pockets with reinforced flaps provide a neat, clean, and professional look Gusseted construction under the arm provides maximum flexibility when in motion Mechanical stretch provides the ultimate in comfort, professionalism, and durability First, the fabric is dyed at the fiber stage to ensure that color is ingrained at the beginning of the process. Second, it is dyed after the fibers have been woven into fabric for extended color protection up to 50 washes
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output, the X1 projects a light beam up to 100 feet
- Precision machined aircraft grade aluminum body, which is crush proof to 2000 pounds
- Three mode switch cap provides enhanced operability with the choice of push button operation, always on, or locked off positions
- The knurled cap features a lanyard hole and is O ring sealed to enhance water resistance
- The X1 features a regulated circuit that provides constant energy so the light always shines with the same brightness throughout battery life