The Eleven 10 QD SQUARE Med Pouch is the "releasable" variant of the SQUARE Med pouch series. It can hold a tourniquet and additional medical items in a traditional military "IFAK" style arrangement, and quickly separates from a mounted platform that remains stationary. The pouch is held onto the Platform with Velcro and a 1" Nylon strap with a quick release buckle. The platform can be mounted utilizing the included Malice Clips to any MOLLE/PALS webbing. The pouch has a cross patch to identify it as "medical" and allows you to carry life-saving equipment on a web style vest. There is a small pocket inside the flap which can hold a pair of exam gloves or other small items. Velcro flap closure. It can also be used as a general utility pouch.
All of Eleven 10's products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Holds a tourniquet plus additional medical items
- Quickly separates from a mounted platform that remains stationary
- Pouch is held onto the Platform with Velcro and a 1" Nylon strap with a quick release buckle
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Velcro Closure
- Can be attached to MOLLE/PALS using the included Malice Clips
- Made with 1000D Cordura
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov