The Elbeco LASO RipStop Long Sleeve Shirt gives the professional look of a traditional Class B uniform, but were engineered for superior comfort and quality. Authorized by the LA County Sheriffs for uniform wear, this shirt provides the comfort, durability, and absorbency of a poly/cotton ripstop shirt but with the added component of stretch. Flex mesh underarm vents provide body heat ventilation for those hot summer days, as well as providing added range of motion. Dual communication wire access openings in the side seams keep wires secure and give you a clean look. The fabric is treated for stain and soil repellency and the shirt is machine washable to keep you looking clean and professional.
Also available in Short Sleeve.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton RipStop With 13% Stretch | Weight: 5.8 oz./sq. yard
- Authorized By LA County Sheriffs
- Top-Fused Convertible Collar With Internal Collar Stays
- Flex Mesh Underarm Vents Provide Body Heat Ventilation And Added Range Of Motion
- Dual Communication Wire Access Openings In Side Seams To Keep Wires Secure
- Hidden Zipper Front Closure For Easy, Tapered Closure System
- Plain Chest Pockets With Dual Access Top And Side Utility Pockets And Scalloped Flaps
- Fabric Treated For Stain And Soil Repellency
- Reinforced Elbows
- Machine Washable