The Defense Technology First Defense 1.3% MK-9 Stream OC Aerosol comes equipped with a user friendly trigger handle, and is useful in crowd management situations by delivering 14 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 18-20 ft. It utilizes a stream delivery method providing a target-specific, strong concentrated stream for greater standoff.
- The 13.4 oz. MK-9 canister will deliver 14 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 18-20 ft.
- The stream delivery method provides a target-specific, strong concentrated stream for greater standoff.
- The 1.3% MC red banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-9 features an easy to use trigger handle and is intended for use in crowd management.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov