The Defense Technology First Defense 1.3% MK-4 Gel OC Aerosol is great size to fit on a patrol duty belt and delivers 20-25 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft. It utilizes a gel delivery method providing a target-specific, strong concentrated gel stream for greater standoff and reduced cross contamination
- The 2.5 oz. MK-4 canister will deliver 20-25 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The gel delivery method provides a target-specific, strong concentrated gel stream for greater standoff and reduced contamination.
- The 1.3% MC red banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-4 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance
- MATERIAL: Aluminum (seamless construction)
- HEIGHT: MK-4 6.25 in / 15.9 cm
- DIAMETER: MK-4 1.50 in / 3.8 cm
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov