The Defense Technology First Defense .4% MK-3 Foam OC Aerosol 56332 attaches easily to a duty belt and delivers 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft. This .4% MC OC aerosol product utilizes a foam delivery method, providing a powerful and fast-acting foam that coats the face upon contact
- The 1.47 oz. MK-3 canister will deliver 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The foam delivery method is a powerful and fast-acting foam that coats the face upon contact.
- The .4% MC yellow banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-3 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov