The Defense Technology First Defense .4% MK-3 Cone OC Aerosol 56334 equips easily to a duty belt and delivers 7-10 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft. This .4% MC OC aerosol product utilizes a cone delivery method providing a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The 1.47 oz. MK-3 canister will deliver 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The cone delivery method provides a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The .4% MC yellow banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-3 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.