The Defense Technology First Defense .7% MK-9S HV Vapor OC Aerosol comes equipped with a user friendly trigger handle, and isuseful in crowd control by delivering 8-10 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-15 ft. It utilizes a vapor delivery method, providing a high concentration of OC in a powerful mist. This mist inflames the mucous membranes and exposed skin. Onset is immediate and very intense, resulting in an intense burning sensation that evaporates quickly when exposed to fresh air.
- The 12.7 oz. MK-9S canister will deliver 8-10 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-15 ft.
- The vapor delivery method evaporates inches from the nozzle leaving only the OC in flight. This delivery method is ideal for the correctional environment.
- The .7% MC orange banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-9S features an easy to use trigger handle and is intended for use in crowd management.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance