Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather offers exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- Full-Gain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grail leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Super Rain Forest Leather: The toughest leather we can find, it resists alkali, lime, and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. We use double layers across the toe box and top of the foot for industrial strength.
- Triple Stitched: Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Vibram 132 Montagna Outsole: Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchd own construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 11500
- Weight: 80 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Danner Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram 132 Montagna
- Recraftable: Yes
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
- Certification: Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Super Rain Forest 8" Work Boots
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov