This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mens Rivot TFX 8" Tan 400G NMT Boot is built with our lightweight TFX platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, and space frame webbing design for increased motion. The breathable GORE-TEX liner provides waterproof protection. A 360 degree pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle, motion is your weapon.
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
- Meets AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear
- 400 grams of Thinsulate & trade; Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Rough-out Leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system for a secure fit
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCEX platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- VibramRivot TFXoutsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- 67 oz
- Non-metalic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov