The Danner Mens Vicious Black 4.5" Work Boot 13862 incorporates top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for added shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it useful for indoor and outdoor work. For extra intensive jobs, it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System: Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- 90 heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram Vicious Outsole: Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90 degree heel.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- How It Fits: The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- Style: 13862
- Weight: 46 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: PU
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: DLE-01
- Waterproof: Yes
- Outsole: Vibram Vicious
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection:Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov