Danner Lead Time 3" Brown NMT Leather Work Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Lead Time 3" Brown NMT Leather Work Boots have the comfort and fit of a hiker with the safety features your job requires. A breathable synthetic and textile upper won't snag or rip like mesh. An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction. They come equipped with a composite safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
- Synthetic & Textile Upper We combine synthetic leather with textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless DannerÂ® durability.
- Mesh Lining Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT) Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- EVA Midsole Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram ® Lead Time Outsole The non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant Lead Time Outsole offers versatile traction for both indoor and outdoor work environments.
- EXO Heel System The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 12400
- Weight 35 oz per pair
- Closure Lace-Up
- Height 3"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Brown
- Traction Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed EVA
- Shank Nylon
- Protection Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Non-Waterproof
- Liner Mesh
- Outsole Vibram ® Lead Time
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported
- Toe Protection Composite Toe (NMT)