Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Men's Lost Coast Sand Dune Sandal 68133 is built with Danner Mountain 600 hiking boots in mind. Starting with a newly developed strapping system and supportive footbed that comfortably secures your foot in place. Megagrip technology from Vibram gives the Lost Coast trail-capable traction that will allow you to easily make your way from shores to campsite.
- The Lost Coast sandal is designed to lock the foot into place and keep it cupped within the sandal. The neoprene lined leather strap is constructed to maintain its fit over time and not stretch out as much as traditional leather strapped sandals.
- Known for its light weight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- The Black Sands Outsole features Vibram's Megagrip technology which provides superior grip and traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed specifically for sandals, the 827 last cups the foot to lock it in place and provide a secure fit for whatever terrain you encounter. Whether seeking adventure on the trail or roaming around the campsite, this last offers superior stability and comfort.
- Style: 68133
- Weight: 16 oz per pair
- Color: Sand Dune
- Footbed: Premium Leather
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 827
- Outsole Vibram: Black Sands
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov