Danner Arctic 600 Side-Zip 7" Black/Brown 200G Hiking Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Arctic 600 Side-Zip 7" Black/Brown 200G Hiking Boot is perfect for winter adventures—whether on or off the trail. These boots are extremely comfortable thanks to the ultra-cushy Vibram SPE midsole. The Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip outsole provides the tech you need for traction on snow and ice. And matched with 200G of PrimaLoft insulation and Danner Dry waterproof protection, the Arctic 600 will help you stay on the trails throughout the winter, while keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Suede Upper These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 200G PrimaLoft Insulation PrimaLoft Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram SPE Midsole This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole Utilizing flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
- Vibram Arctic Grip AT Specifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram Arctic Grip AT is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
- Warning Vibram Arctic Grip and Arctic Grip A.T. technology is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes on the trail or beyond. Please tread with care, and remember, boots are meant to take you somewhere.
- How It Fits Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 67339
- Closure Zip-Up
- Height 7"
- Insulation 200G Primaloft
- Color Black/Brown
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank Nylon
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Danner Dry
- Outsole Nisqually Arctic Grip
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported