This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Men's Vital Trail 5" Brown/Olive Boot 65301 is a high-performance combination of light and fast technology from today's best outdoor and athletic footwear with the durability and reliability Danner is built upon. The Vital Trail will get you where you need to be at the moment you need to be there.
- A specialized process is used to impregnate split leather with polyurethane to create an exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant leather. We've paired the leather with 900 denier polyester to create a hard-wearing upper.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Re engineered ghilles across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- Footbed Our polyurethane Footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole offers light weight comfort and shock absorption.
- The Danner Vital Outsole Multi-directional lugs provide grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- Mesh Lined Tongue Features a mesh Liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- Style: 65301
- Weight: 42 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown/Olive Boot
- Footbed: Cushioning Molded PU
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DT4
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Vital
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov