Please be advised: Danner will be upgrading their processing systems between 4/22 and 4/27. All orders placed during or immediately preceding this period will be processed and shipped when the system is restored.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Inquire Women's 4" Iron/Picante Chukka Boot is durable enough for the backcountry, and light enough for everyday tasks. This boot features Danner Dry waterproof lining, the unmatched stability of TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram outsole.
Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner Plyolite midsole
- Danner Plyolite midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
Vibram Inquire Outsole
- This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram's Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- Style: 64505
- Weight: 27 oz per pair
- Height: 4"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Iron/Picante
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: DannerÂ® Dry
- Outsole: Vibram Inquire
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov