Danner Women's Trail 2650 3" Desert Taupe/Picante Hiking Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Trail 2650 3" Desert Taupe/Picante Hiking Boot was inspired by the 2,650 mile hiking trail known as the "Pacific Crest Trail" which features a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. This versatility inspired this Trail 2650 boot. The 2650 boot is built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
- Leather and Textile Upper We combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner durability.
- Mesh Lining Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram 460 Outsole Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 61295
- Height 3"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Desert Taupe/Picante
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank TPU
- Heel-to-Toe Drop 8mm
- Last Type DT-6
- Lining Non-Waterproof
- Liner Air Mesh
- Outsole Vibram 460
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported