This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Trail 2650 3" Bronze/Wheat Boot 61284 - inspired by the Pacific Crest Trail which spans 2,650 miles - is built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a light weight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU Shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both light weight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
- Danner combined a durable full grain leather with a light weight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner durability.
- Mesh lining light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Ultra-light weight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal Weight savings.
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram's specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Light weight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Style: 61284
- Weight: 24 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Bronze Wheat
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: DT6
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram 460
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov