This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Vital 8" Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Insulated 400G Hiking Boot is designed for the unknown and the unexpected. Light, fast, aggressive, yet stealthy. Let your feet help you disappear into your environment.
- Abrasion-Resistant Leather & Textile Upper: A specialized process is used to impregnate split leather with polyurethane to create an exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant leather. We've paired the leather with 900 denier polyester to create a hard-wearing upper.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Lock & Load Lacing System: Reengineered ghillies across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country: Using dramatically larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other digitally enhanced natural elements, Break-Up Country annihilates your outline and fuses you with the terrain.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed: Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole: Danner Plyolite midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Vital Outsole: Multi-directional lugs provide grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- Mesh Lined Tongue Construction: Features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- Multi-Density Foam: A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 41552
- Weight: 50 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Footbed: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DT-4
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Vital
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported