This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
Winner of Outside Magazine's 2012 Gear of the Year Trail Shoe category. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, the Crater Rim features a durable waterproof nubuck leather upper, a 360-degree abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber rand, a lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and a Vibram Bifida outsole which provides superior traction in rugged ascending and descending terrain.
- Nubuck Leather Upper: Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Fully Wrapping Rand: An extra thick and tall rubber rand wraps the entire boot in 360° of protection for added abrasion resistance and durability in steep and rough terrain.
- Vibram Bifida Outsole: Provides superior traction in rugged environments.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through theheel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Style: 37440
- Weight: 58 oz
- Height: 6"
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: Cushioning Polyurethane
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Bifida
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Made in USA - Berry Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoesindoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.