Please be advised that Danner boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
The new Danner Men's Jag DW Brown/Goblin Blue Boot 37240 is a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and in town, incorporating durable, light weight materials, a cushioning , and a new waffle Outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. Classics never die. The Jag is proof of that.
- Suede and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Mesh lining that is Light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative Color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Known for its light weight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- This waffle Outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 37240
- Weight: 34 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Brown/Goblin Blue
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDXLiner: Mesh
- Outsole: Waffle
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov