Please be advised: Danner will be upgrading their processing systems between 4/22 and 4/27. All orders placed during or immediately preceding this period will be processed and shipped when the system is restored.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Womens Adrika Hiker Rock Ridge Boot 30135 is built to handle your daily needs remaining light and supportive underfoot. Modern construction and design streamline the Adrika, while classic aesthetics and functional durability keep it rooted in the Danner hiking heritage.
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Adrika
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Superior abrasion-and scuff-resistance, Daner uses full grain nubuck leather combined with light weight, breathable nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danners streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides light weight traction in all types of terrain.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov