Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Womens Adrika Hiker Rock Ridge Boot 30135 is built to handle your daily needs remaining light and supportive underfoot. Modern construction and design streamline the Adrika, while classic aesthetics and functional durability keep it rooted in the Danner hiking heritage.
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Adrika
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Superior abrasion-and scuff-resistance, Daner uses full grain nubuck leather combined with light weight, breathable nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danners streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides light weight traction in all types of terrain.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov