This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Modern Firefighter 8" Black NMT Work Boot combines the supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring polishable, full-grain leather and a waterproof Danner Dry lining, the boot is built to live up to the rigorous demands of wildland firefighters. The durable, Vibram S587 outsole is specially designed for oil-and-slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper: Made from a durable, fire-resistant full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long. This Danner Dry liner has been tested for body fluid borne pathogen resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM F1671-13 standards.
- Front Zipper: Quickly get in and out of your boots with our replaceable front entry zipper.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Puncture Proof Midsole: The flexible puncture proof midsole board in this boot is CSA certified to -2195 for underfoot protection.
- Vibram S587 Fire & Ice outsole: Ideal for rugged and high-angle terrain with an oil-and slip-resistant compound that still maintains traction in extreme cold and hot environments.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 18051
- Weight: 80 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: Body Fluid Borne Pathogen Resistant, Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety: ASTM F1671-13
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram S587 Fire & Ice
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: CSA certified to -Z195, NFPA 1977: 2022 Edition Certified, NFPA EMS certified
- Toe Protection: Composite Toe (NMT)