Danner Quarry USA Women's 7" Black Alloy Toe Boot 17325
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Quarry USA Women's 7" Black Alloy Toe Boot features a new highly durable, 12 Iron Vibram midsole with updated and rugged outsoles and an integrated a construction developed for the military that features a highly comfortable, breathable and extremely durable collar.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched: Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Alloy Toe (AT): Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Quarry Midsole: Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- Vibram Quarry Outsole: This exclusive outsole features a 90 heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 17325
- Weight: 63 oz per pair
- Height: 7"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Quarry
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection: Alloy Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.