This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Crucial Men's 8" Brown Work Boot keeps you light on your feet and stands up to the demands of the job. Built on the Terra Force Next platform, the Crucial provides stability, comfort and responsiveness underfoot. A waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry and comfortable on muddy work sites and rainy-day service calls.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed: Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Crucial Outsole: This non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction in all conditions with a low-profile 90 degree heel.
- TERRA FORCE NEXT Platform: The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 15862
- Weight: 61 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Crucial
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe