This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
it's all there: the silhouette of the classic logger heel, the stability of stitchdown construction and the strength of rich, full-grain leather. The only thing missing is the weight you might expect from a boot of this caliber. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform.
We've made logging boots since 1932. it's in our blood. But we've never built a pair as light and comfortable as these. The new Danner Logger isn't a rehash of an older model. it's a completely new design, built from the ground up on a new footwear last that was sculpted to create a broad and deep toebox while allowing room for a full-length, removable footbed.
Customary bootmaking fundamentals say logging boots need a heavy, metal shank buried deep in a thick rubber midsole. The Danner Logger breaks from that old school theory. It uses our Bi-Fit technology a method that pairs those separate components into a single structure that's light and flexible, yet still incredibly supportive.
On rugged and uneven terrain, boots with a broader foundation keep you more stable. That's why the Logger features our iconic, Danner stitchdown construction. We stitch the Logger's upper through the boot's insole board, creating a wider and more stable platform under foot. Vibram's trusted, 360 degree Logger outsole assures substantial edging and superior traction.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper: We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Bi-Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- 90 heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram 360 Logger: Provides substantial edging and superior traction.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits:Designed for the heel fit of a logger outsole, the 607E is an industry standard and is made true to size. The relatively broad and deep toe box area gives more volume in the forefoot and toe.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- weight: 70 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Color: Black
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 607 E
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram 360 degree Logger
- Recraftable: Yes
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Logger 8" Black Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov