This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Men's Steel Yard Wellington 11" Brown Hot ST Wedge Boot 12562 is THE affordable, comfortable, high-quality work boot, and it's now available in a wedge outsole for oil resistance and slip protection. Featuring A full-grain leather upper and multiple outsole options that feature the Danner comfort system, that gives superior comfort, support and durability.
- Full Grain Leather Upper That guarantees quality. Danner puts their leather through six different tests before making a selection. Danner full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- The Patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- Oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a 90 heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- Comparable durability and longevity to the stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
- The 610 is Danners most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Weight: 80 oz per pair
- Height: 11"
- Insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Best for All-Terrain
- Shank: Steel
- LAST TYPE: 610
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Steel Yard
- Toe Protection Steel Toe
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov