Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Danner Men's Steel Yard Wellington 11" Brown Hot ST Wedge Boot 12562 is THE affordable, comfortable, high-quality work boot, and it's now available in a wedge outsole for oil resistance and slip protection. Featuring A full-grain leather upper and multiple outsole options that feature the Danner comfort system, that gives superior comfort, support and durability.
- Full Grain Leather Upper That guarantees quality. Danner puts their leather through six different tests before making a selection. Danner full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- The Patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- Oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a 90 heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- Comparable durability and longevity to the stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
- The 610 is Danners most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Weight: 80 oz per pair
- Height: 11"
- Insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Best for All-Terrain
- Shank: Steel
- LAST TYPE: 610
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Steel Yard
- Toe Protection Steel Toe
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov