This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Steel Yard 8" Brown Steel Toe 400G Leather Work Boot blends legendary durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST): Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed: This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- Danner Steel Yard Outsole: An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a defined heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- Goodyear Welt Construction: Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole to the upper of the boot.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 12535
- Weight: 78 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: 400G Insulation
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Best for All-Terrain
- Footbed: DCS
- Shank: Steel
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type: 610
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Steel Yard
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Steel Toe