This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mens Crafter Romeo 3" Brown Hot Work Boot 12441 features zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toe. Featuring the durability that comes with triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner Dry liner; but it's the extra-plush DCS footbed that you'll appreciate long after you've called it a day.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper: We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT): Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it'set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic Heel Clip: This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support.
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed: This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- 90 heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner Comfort System: Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits: Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- Style: 2441
- Weight: 42 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: DCP
- Waterproof: No
- Liner: Leather
- Outsole:Danner Crafter
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov