The Columbia River Knife and Tool Minimalist Bowie Cthulhu is a compact fixed blade neck knife with tough handles decked in a glow-in-the-dark 3D printed design. It features a Cthulhu a fictional character created by H.P. Lovecraft which is a priest or leader of the Old Ones, a species that inhabited the Earth before human life arose.
Designed by Alan Folts this svelte dynamo packs a lot into its compact design. The high-carbon stainless steel blade rips through paracord and food packets while shaving a s'mores stick like a knife double its size. In the woods or the garage, it feels equally at home. The thermoplastic handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip and a versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife or slip easily onto a belt.
Specs & Features:
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classy Appearance: Satin finish blade has a modern look
- Never Lose: Handle and sheath glow in the dark for ease of location
- Built Tough: Thermoplastic handle is durable and textured for grip
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.13"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Weight: 1.60 oz.
- Handle: Polypropylene
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight: 0.50 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov