The Columbia River Knife and Tool Lanny Assisted Folding Knife is built of nostalgia and inspired by the legendary Tony Bose's custom Lanny's Clip. The Lanny everyday carry folding knife takes a classic slip joint style and brings it into the future with the Assisted Opening innovation for incredibly fast opening speeds. Call it your most nostalgic, yet futuristic carry.
Liong Mah of Palm Bay, Florida set out to bring the classic Lanny's Clip into the future and pinpointed what needed to be preserved and exactly what called for a refresh. Stripping away the size, Liong crafted the just over 3" modified clip point blade with easy-to-sharpen high carbon stainless steel. In hand, the aluminum handle feels perfectly pocket worn.
To definitively set this one apart from the pack, Liong crafted the Lanny around the Assisted Opening innovation. Nudge the blade open part way and Assisted Opening activates, snapping it open at super high speed. The IKBS ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and a liner lock keeps it solidly in place. A futuristic folder you feel like you've been carrying for years.
Specs & Features:
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length: 3.18"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Overall Length: 7.44"
- Closed Length: 4.26"
- Weight: 4.10 oz.
- Handle: 6061 Al
- Style: Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov