The Columbia River Knife and Tool Intention Assisted Folding Knife is a tactically-inspired everyday carry folding knife crafted around the idea that it just takes one small action to make a wave of change. The offset detail in the middle of the handle is surrounded by ripples for a unique grip option and aesthetics. Not skimping on usability with Assisted Opening and IKBS combining to make the opening action smooth and swift.
Designer Eric Ochs of Sherwood, Oregon is known for his rugged builds and the Intention everyday carry folding knife is no exception. The drop point blade is built of high-carbon stainless steel with a reinforced tip. A uniquely modified blade shape has quickly become a sought-after signature detail. The highly durable and grippy G10 handle is designed around the offset center detail with reverberating details for a two-fingered balanced grip that accentuates the smooth action open of the Assisted Opening and IKBS ball bearing pivot system.
Specs & Features:
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.53"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Weight: 3.60 oz.
- Handle: G10
- Style: Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov