The Fossil is a compact knife that features a hammered two-tone handle and IKBSball bearing pivot system.
The knife has a distinct, prehistoric look. But cuts through most jobs like a predatory beast courtesy of a clip point blade style that makes prey of virtually anything in your way.
Featuring the IKBS ball bearing pivot system, combined with an opening flipper, the result is blade deployment that is smooth and fast. A thumb hole cutout in the blade gives you a second option for opening the knife.
The handles of this knife are made of stainless steel with a unique hammered finish and contoured multi-colored G10 handle overlays
Features and Specifications:
- IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System
- G10 Handle Overlays
- Satin Blade Finish
- Blade Length: 3.439" (87.35 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.315" (109.6 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (119.07g)
- Handle: Handles - 2Cr13 SS; Overlays - Black & Gray G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
- Overall Length: 7.688" (195.28 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov