The CRKT CEO Bamboo Folding Knife could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket at first glance and that's exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry. The slim, low-profile CEO Flipper was created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, to easily pose as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a prominent flipper sets IKBS in motion, smoothly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
Specs & Features:
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Recessed thumbstud with IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length: 3.35"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Overall Length: 7.69"
- Closed Length: 4.35"
- Weight: 1.90 oz.
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock