Keaton tactical boot combines comfort, lightweight and functionality. Outsole construction by way of direct injection guarantees a sole that is lightweight, cushioning, and never to separate, unlike boots that use glue construction which tend to fall apart. Keaton's sporty upper with extra padding on the collar for additional ankle support gives itself a modern and clean look that is suitable not only for tasks and duties in heavy rough terrains but also for everyday urban environments. This is a great Coyote Brown Boot.
- AM-TECH direct soling technology, outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet
- AQUASHIELD waterproof bootie membrane ensures dry and comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
- 100% non-metallic fiber shank Coyote Brown Boots
- 100% genuine full nubuck leather
- 1800 Denier coated oxford nylon fabric
- Knit fabric lining
- Outsole Material: Polyurethane
- Insole Material: Polyurethane
- Color: Coyote Brown boots
- Height: 6inch
- Size: 7 - 13 (1/2 sizes Upto 10 1/2 only)
- Weight: 3lbs/48 oz.
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov