The HalfaChance features a generous sized blade, comfortable handle and reinforced nylon sheath.
The Halfachance is a substantial fixed blade survival parang. A thick, carbon steel blade has a black powder coat that is durable in extreme environments.
To combat that physical exhaustion that often accompanies swinging a blade through the bush, the double injection molded handle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue and features multiple lanyard holes for varied grip options. The result is more efficient slicing action when you need to cut your own path.
This parang includes a reinforced nylon sheath with a unique hook & loop belt loop system that can be changed between two positions: dangling or fitted against the belt. An extra paracord fob comes laced onto the sheath for emergencies or lashing this parang to a pack, truck, or pack mule.
Features and Specifications:
- Black Corrosion Resistant Blade Finish
- Football Texture Handle Grip
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 14" (355.6 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.54 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (172.93g)
- Handle: PP Core & TPR Overmold w/Textured Grip
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Weaved Polyester
- Overall Length: 19.5" (495.3 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov