The Columbia River Knife and Tool Heron everyday carry folding knife features precise aesthetic detail and no-corners-cut usability. It lives up to its feathered name with carbon fiber inlays that take you right to a quiet, misty sunrise on the water.
Designer Lucas Burnley set out to mimic the Heron by making it sleek, efficient, and all business. Featuring a stonewashed wharncliffe blade complete with a fine tip and jimping. The two-tone handle is crafted of strong, grippy G10 inlaid with carbon fiber details for an artistic effect that looks like the rising sun. The prominent thumb hole swings the blade open and a frame lock secures it into place for confidence slicing, cutting, and scraping.
Specs & Features:
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Easy Opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- High Tech: G10 handle with carbon fiber layer is strong and lightweight
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Blade Length: 2.93"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Overall Length: 6.94"
- Closed Length: 4.09"
- Weight: 3.80 oz.
- Handle: Front - One layer black CF with tan G10 base; back -2Cr13 SS; Black stonewash
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov