For sanitary reasons, water bottles, canteens, hydration bladders, and hydration tubes are only eligible for return if 100% unopened and in the original packaging. If not returned in that manner, the item will be disposed of and a refund will not be issued.
100 oz Mil Spec Antidote Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof-turn cap, insulated PureFlow tube, patented Big Bite Valve, Quick Link Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock one-handed flow control.
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak Insert (sold separately
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Lightweight, Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, durable 500D Cordura Fabric.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 20L (1220 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.9 lbs / .88 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 17.5 in x 8.5 in x 7.9 in (44 cm x 22 cm x 20 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Ripstop Cordura fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side - 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side - 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness 3 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov