Bolle Rush+ Safety Glasses with CSP PC ASAF Platinum Lenses
Item Code: 40209-BO
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
Bolle Rush+ Safety Glasses with CSP PC ASAF Platinum Lenses have an ultra-sporty design with flexible, co-injected and customizable temples. The RUSH+ features the Platinum anti-scratch/anti-fog coating that delays the appearance of fogging.
- Weight: .95 oz.
- CSP Lens: Like ESP, this innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure from bright light to low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. CSP technology's ability to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating to substantially combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses. Reommended for extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Platinum: This proprietary, permanent coating applied on both lens surfaces, makes them highly scratch resistant to the most aggressive chemicals and effectively reduces the appearance of fogging longer than any other brand on the market.
- Adjustable Non-Slip Bridge: Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection Devices: Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
- Impact Mark Rated Plano: The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors.
- UV Filter: U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 - the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV)
- Special Purpose: This marking guarantees protection against droplet liquid, hot solids, molten metals or the emission of intense radiation. Safety goggles only.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.