Bolle Rush+ Safety Glasses with Smoke PC ASAF Platinum Lenses have an ultra-sporty design with flexible, co-injected and customizable temples. The RUSH+ features the Platinum anti-scratch/anti-fog coating that delays the appearance of fogging.
- Weight: .95 oz.
- Smoke Lens: Smoke lens technology is approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality. Our standard smoke lens provides excellent protection against UVA/UVB exposure. Comes with Anti-scratch/Anti-fog (ASAF) coatings.
- Platinum: This proprietary, permanent coating applied on both lens surfaces, makes them highly scratch resistant to the most aggressive chemicals and effectively reduces the appearance of fogging longer than any other brand on the market.
- Adjustable Non-Slip Bridge: Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection Devices: Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
- Impact Mark Rated Plano: The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors.
- UV Filter: U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 - the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV)
- Special Purpose: This marking guarantees protection against droplet liquid, hot solids, molten metals or the emission of intense radiation. Safety goggles only.