The Blackhawk Special Operations Medical Backpack is a mid-sized, frameless medical pack designed with input from elite military medics with expertise in field trauma care. It opens fully to display all items for efficient emergency care and includes S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on three sides for modular gear attachment.
Specs & Features:
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching
- Accommodates 100-oz. hydration reservoir
- Heavy-duty lockable YKK zippers with easy-grip pull tabs
- Contour-padded shoulder straps and waist belt (.5in padding)
- Robust grab
- Metal grommet at bottom of pack for drainage
- Internal pockets made of urethane-coated mesh
- Individual medical gear compartments
- Padded back and internal tri-fold flap
- Dimensions: 18in L x 13in W x 7.5in D = 2225 cu. in.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov