The Benchmade 375FE-1 Adamas Fixed Blade Knife has been re-engineered to be stronger than ever before without being another heavy piece of gear to weigh you down. Machined from CPM-CruWear for upgraded corrosion resistance and toughness. The sheath has also been redesigned to affix with low profile MALICE CLIPS, allowing users to carry the knife on MOLLE webbing or a standard duty belt with confidence.
Specs & Features:
- Blade Length: 4.20"
- Blade Thickness: 0.170"
- Open Length: 9.17"
- Weight: 5.66oz
- Handle Thickness: 0.17"
- Sheath Weight: 1.11oz
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Flat Earth
- Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear (63-65)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: MALICE CLIP (MOLLE Compatible)
- Handle Material: CPM-CruWear
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes
- Sheath Type: PIM
- Use: Tactical
- Blade Style: Plain Drop-Point